Ah, yes, love is in the air…so I will hold my breath.
In lieu of having a romantic partner this year, what better way to celebrate lurvvvv than with your girls?! The boys can have Saturday’s because 2019 is all about women!
If you’re stuck on coming up with ideas, have no fear! I’ve compiled a list of fun for you and your girl-gang.
February 9, 2019
- You can’t say Galentine’s Day without brunch…or I guess you can, but why are you judging me? Women in Spirits is hosting a 3-course brunch. Ideal for the food blogger in your life!
- The Creative Chateau is having an event filled with DIY flower crowns, dance lessons, wine tasting, and more! You can also take a photo on their heart balloon wall for only $20.
- The COOLEST event I’ve found so far is the Hot Air Balloon Festival + Polo Match in Brookshire! You can sit under the stars and watch hot air balloons as they pass you by or pretend to be Meghan and Harry and watch the polo match from the sidelines all for $45. This all-day pass gives you access to the festival and amenities as well as food + drink! If you’re feeling really daring, you can take a balloon ride for $30. That sounds good to me…if I wasn’t so afraid of heights. I also realize this would be a cute couples date BUT I love a good theme, so throw those derby hats on and dress like you’re going to the Royal Wedding with your girls!
February 10, 2019
- Brio Tuscan Grille In City Centre is having a soiree´ from 12pm-3pm.
- If you like good entertainment and want to forget your singleness, Hamburger Mary’s has bottomless mimosas and a drag show every Saturday starting at 12pm!
- Karbach Brewing Co. is hosting a market at 12pm and showing Bridesmaids at 6pm.
February 13, 2019
- Did you say free?! City Acre Brewing Co. is hosting a free event with a surprise appearance from a miniature pony with plenty of photo-ops!
- Decatur Bar & Pop-Up Factory has an event going on for $25 stocked with crafts, cocktails, and girl talk.
If you’re looking for more ideas…KEEP SCROLLING!
- Painting + wine? what more could you want?! Check out Painting With A Twist for locations in your area.
- A facial at Milk + Honey is a good way to decompress and have a little “me” time. I’ll be booking mine soon!
- Remember when Kim and Kanye had that flower wall at their wedding? Well, you can take pics like them too, at the Flower Vault! It’s $20 a person and you can take photos in different rooms.
Happy Galentine’s day y’all!